Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tardy Blogger

I'm not sure if there is hope for me as a blogger! I didn't even post once in 2011, and this is the first for 2012. I really should try harder. Today's post is a result of frustration because I can't access my email account! What's a girl to do? I should take out my frustration on a project in my sewing room! On the brighter side, the weather is definitely spring-like the last few days. I just returned from our Guild's annual Quilt Retreat, and although I didn't complete anything, I did make progress. I pieced 50 split ninepatch blocks, finished an applique block I've been working on, and hand pieced another block for my Hidden Circles quilt top. I have 28 blocks finished, and only 4 more full blocks to do, as well as 14 part blocks. I should be done in another few years, lol.

Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. If they need a reply, I will comment here.