Saturday, April 18, 2009

Charity Quilt


Where does the time go? It's almost a month since I've posted anything. I must try to be more faithful. I just got back from our quilt guild's annual retreat, and we all had a wonderful time. I took some applique and some handpiecing to do, and made some progress. Mostly I had fun visiting with the other ladies. It was just such a treat to have no meals to plan, no cooking to do, and no cleaning up afterwards!
I haven't done any thread painting for awhile, or landscapes. I've missed it! I have been getting caught up with our guild's BOM. Also, our guild makes cuddle quilts for the local women's shelter every year, so I finished one of those. The pattern is Attic Windows, and it is pieced with scraps, and machine quilted.
Hopefully I will be able to play with some projects from the Learningfa group this week.
Cheers for now,
Judy










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. If they need a reply, I will comment here.