Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chatting with Chatroll

Tonite was chat nite on Chatroll, & it was fun to get to know some of the members of LearningFA.
The internet has certainly opened doors for me. I have learned so much since I've joined the LearningFA Yahoo group, thanks to people like Shirley Paterson, Cheryl Petreman, & Chris Dahl who are so generous in sharing their time and talents with us. I'm looking forward to the upcoming classes too.
The weather has been frightful this past month...cold, snow, rain & freezing rain, resulting in lots of ice underfoot. It is a great time to indulge in favourite indoor pursuits, though, like quilting, reading, and playing on the computer.
Cheers, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on my blog. If they need a reply, I will comment here.